Friday 16 March 2018

Very Amateur Video and the Shop is Ready!

I posted an extremely amateur video for my Etsy shop update on my page today.
Would you like to take a look?!



Here it is! - Well, this will take you to my Facebook page so don't click if you don't want to access Facebook.
I couldn't upload it directly to here as it was too big. And I have absolutely no clue how to edit video. Hence why it is so unprofessional! 
I need to do some research into making and editing video. Any suggestions for safe, free software would be greatly appreciated.

Here are some random yarn photos - I am so enjoying dyeing!
I was sad that some of the special yarn I ordered did not arrive in time, but hopefully it will be here next week, ready for next Friday's shop update.












That is probably enough for now!

The shop update will be going up very soon. 

My Etsy shop - Tiny Toadstool Cottage

I would love it if you would like to visit and give me some feedback. I know my photography leaves a lot to be desired compared to some people, but all the yarns are true to colour and can be seen well, I think.
Let me know what you think - what works and what could be changed. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.


3 comments:

  1. I just hopped over to your Etsy shop and I think it is lovely. Love the header and each photo I think is great. I love that your photos show a good close up of each skein of wool. The different colours are highlighted perfectly. You will find as your shop grows you will think of new ideas to tweak it here and there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kim! It is a huge learning curve, but luckily there are lots of people who have done it before and are so generous in sharing their knowledge. Thanks for your kind words - hopefully I can make this work!

      Delete
  2. Lovely, you have done so well with your yarn, great photos etc, well done.

    ReplyDelete