Saturday 16 May 2020

These Crazy Times

You would think that with us all spending all our time at home, I would have more time to keep up with things like my blog. It would appear not! 

I have found that I have been doing less knitting, less reading, less of most of my pastimes. As I used to homeschool previously, I have been so enjoying having the boys at home. I will miss them heaps when they have to return to school. 

I hope you have all been keeping well in these crazy times. As an introvert, it really hasn't bothered me too much! I prefer to keep close to home anyway. 




I am busy dying for my yarn club and to keep my Etsy shop stocked as it has been much busier than I have ever been. It is so exciting to me that people are buying from me. Such a self-esteem boost to see people sharing my yarn oInstagram and even Youtube videos! 






I am planning/hoping to set aside some dedicated time each week to blog. I think if I actually schedule it, maybe, just maybe, it will actually happen! 

Keep well, keep safe and I will see you soon! 

6 comments:

  1. ive just discovered the fun of dyeing again , ive a garden full of stuff i planted years ago when i had a phase , i intend to have a go with various yarns i have kicking about just for the fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a great idea. I certainly would love to give natural dyeing a try.

      Delete
  2. It was so lovely to read your post and know that you are enjoying your days. Yes these are crazy times as you said, but for many of us there is still so much good in each of our days if we remember to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds wrong to say, but I am quite enjoying the down time. The whole family is less stressed without all the running around to do.

      Delete
  3. Hi Jayne! I'll check out your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete