I need to get on top of lots of work around the house, so I have a really long list! I am trying to space it out though - if I list it all in one week, it would be far too daunting.
Gardening and Homestead
- Dead head rose bushes to hopefully get an autumn flush of flowers.
- Veggie garden - don't even look in there! I will post some photos but I have really let it go as the chickens keep getting in there with no proper fencing. And I admit that I have given up a bit. So need to get the weeding done again and clear it all out again.
Knitting, sewing and crafting
- Winding skeins ready for dyeing and plan some dyeing colour schemes.
- Finish Amy Pinafore.
- Finish Ugly Yarn Monster.
- Three hours of hand quilting on Miss Ballerina's quilt - yes, this is still not finished!
- Freezer inventory - I let this lapse over the summer holidays and now I am not sure what could be in there!
- Sort out two boxes from shed.
- Start organising recipe folder.