Sunday 8 October 2017

Some Pretty Flowers

Here I am again, after not being here for months and months! Every time I promise myself I will get a planner and set aside time for everything - never seems to work.
I am currently participating in a declutter challenge. Not physical stuff, but mental clutter to help in being more clear sighted and organised.
Boy, I hope it helps!

So just come quick pretty flower photos, because it is that time of year.
Ranunculas are my top favourite - easy (well, no) care, multiple flowers, and so many gorgeous colours.



And one of my field garden beds, just bursting with ranunculas!


This is the garden bed in the house garden, that I look at while I wash dishes.


The perennials are slowly starting to fill in nicely.

How is your garden growing?


6 comments:

  1. How wonderful to visit your beautiful Spring garden, Jayne. I too adore Ranunculas! Yours a looking a treat. How lovely to wash the dishes whilst gazing out the window to the pretty flower bed. Spring is bustin' out all over down here, too. LOVE Spring! So lovely to visit you once again, lovely lady. Enjoy a pleasant week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! I'm sure your garden is looking gorgeous. Isn't spring such a joy?

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and always a joy to admire Spring whilst enjoying Autumn here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you will have all the lovely changing leaves!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful flowers, loving seeing your Californian poppies, mine have finished for this year. Good luck with the mental decluttering I am busy with the physical decluttering but find the more of the physical stuff I sort out the better I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited. Thank you…
    ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete