Monday 14 October 2019

Change Of Direction

You have noticed, I am sure, that there have been some changes around here. The blog has some changes in decoration and a slight change in name. This is to reflect the changes that have taken place in my life over the last few years. The children are growing up (and having children of their own!) and I have decided to focus more on my love of all things vintage, both making and collecting.




I have mentioned previously that I have a shop on Etsy for my hand dyed yarn - you can take a look at that here. I have been really enjoying designing my yarns, especially my mystery yarn club. I will share some more about them soon.

But I am particularly enjoying my vintage crafting. So I am definitely planning on rebooting Adventures In Stitchcraft. I have been adding to my collection so have many, many projects that I am itching to make! 



I am hoping to open a second shop on Etsy, selling some of my vintage makes. Hence the addition of 'Dorothy Jayne' to my blog name. Dorothy Jayne's Vintage Makes will be opening on Etsy soon! 

I hope you will enjoy the changes here and look forward to sharing some of what I have been up to in the last year and many more things to come!



5 comments:

  1. I am going to enjoy visiting your "new look" blog and see what vintage treasures you showcase each time. It is wonderful to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again for your welcome! I am looking forward to it - perfect excuse to do more op shopping!

      Delete
  2. I have a bad Stitchcraft habit , along with vintage knitting books and patterns

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your vintage pattern collection! Aw, that granddaughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete