I know today is Sunday and therefore the day for the next instalment in Adventures In Stitchcraft. I can only apologise and say that due to family circumstances, I will have to postpone until next week.
My daughter had her ultrasound in Melbourne on Friday and they found multiple problems. She is awaiting the full results tomorrow and will see her doctor on Tuesday to discuss them.
Please pray for her and her little one.