Friday 14 November 2014

Friday Finishes - only 5 more Fridays until Christmas!

Linking today to Friday Finishes at chrisknits.




Oh boy, Christmas is coming fast! Really have to start thinking about what will be wrapped and placed under the tree this year.

I have completed this beach bag / knitting bag/ whatever you want to put in it bag, one each for Miss Butterfly and Miss Ballerina. They were knitted with Lily Sugar n Cream cotton yarn




Simple but effective. And they are really roomy. 

After reading about it on numerous blogs, I may have to purchase Knitvent 2014 from Curious Handmade, especially as if you purchase before November 16, you will receive Knitvent 2013 for free! 
The Candlelit Shawl in the 2014 collection is absolutely to die for. 
And why not grab the free Holiday Gift Knitting Planner as well? 

And a cute little lantern child for our community Laternenfest.




Hope your Christmas crafting is coming along.

4 comments:

  1. Did you HAVE to put a number on it!!! I was already having an anxiety attack last night without even knowing how many weeks were left. LOL. Love the yarn you used, and what a great gift it will be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! There is a shop in our town who always has a countdown timer in their front window, which freaks me out every time I see it! Only 53 days, 4 hours, 23 minutes and 10 seconds to Christmas it will say, and I will panic!

      Delete
  2. *5* Fridays left ?? *runs away to knit furiously*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It makes me kinda panicky just thinking about it!

      Delete