Thursday 13 November 2014

Make It Lovely . . . . for a birthday



Miss Butterfly turns 19 today! When on earth did that happen?

So the Mary Berry Bake-Off book is getting another workout, this time Coffee Streusel Cake.




And do you love my new trio? Only $5 from the op shop - op shops are the best!









For her gifts, I chose this handbag (which I am so tempted to keep!) It comes from the Gorjuss collection, which includes all sorts of gorgeous (of course) items, such as handbags, diaries, photo albums, figurines.




I think she will love it.

Also this photo frame and incense from one of my favourite shops, Ishka.



This may be the last birthday my oldest baby has while still living at home - sniff, sniff! It sounds like such a cliche, but they really do grow up so fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment