Thursday 2 April 2015

Prayers Needed

My daughter had her ultrasound on Monday and found out she is having a little girl. 

But the doctor called her back today as they were not happy with some of the images. He is sending her to the Foetal Medicine unit at the Royal Women's Hospital in Melbourne (3.5 hour drive from our country town) as they have better imaging equipment. 

The doctor said they had not been able to see the nose properly or the valves in the heart and the baby was smaller than expected for 20 weeks. 


My daughter is holding up so far but is pretty upset. Please remember my daughter and little granddaughter in your prayers - I would so appreciate it.

6 comments:

  1. Oh hello Jayne. I'm so sorry to hear of your upset please know that I am sending happy positive thoughts over to you all. I hope that everyone keeps strong and doesn't give up. It's amazing what the doctors can do even while the little ones are still developing in the womb. I wish there was something more I could do or say to help you. Hopefully the better equipment will show that things aren't as you feared.
    Chin up...sending lots of hugs to you.
    debx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely words. I am sure it will all be fine. My daughter is staying positive, which is great.

      Delete
  2. Lots of love is coming from all over the world! Hoping for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying Jayne! This must be so difficult for you all. Strength to you at this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Suzanne. I so appreciate your prayers and kind thoughts.

      Delete