Tuesday 19 May 2015

Make A List Colour Monday

Linking today with Porch Swing Quilts for Make A List Colour Monday.



The list from last week went just OK - some things completed, some not. Like all weeks, I guess, plans change!
  • Gauge swatch and re-sizing of vintage knitting pattern. You can read about it here.
  • Veggie garden - continue weeding and mulching, plant out areas that are completed. I'll cross it off as I did weed and mulch a new area this week. But this will be here every week!
  • Graph Minecraft quilt for Whirlwind's birthday gift.
  • Three hours of hand quilting on Miss Ballerina's quilt. Don't know how many weeks this will have to sit here! I think I am about halfway through the quilting.
  • Prune back proteas and roses. Proteas done, not roses.
  • Weed daffodil bed. All weeded and planted out - cannot wait to see my sunny daffodils!
  • Inventory pantry items and determine use by dates. Meal plan accordingly, then keep pantry inventory up to date.
  • Research more beef recipes! Any suggestions gratefully received. I found some good recipes - some of them are in this week's meal plan.
  • Write letters to my sponsor children. I usually do this once a month and haven't done any letters since January.
  • Set up new cash book system to start from 1 June.


This week's list, including the carry forward items!
  • Graph Minecraft quilt for Whirlwind's birthday, using this one as a guide.
  • Veggie garden - continue weeding and mulching, plant out areas as completed.
  • Three hours of hand quilting on Miss Ballerina's quilt.
Progress to date - maybe too ambitious?!

  • Inventory pantry items and determine use by dates. Meal plan accordingly, then keep pantry inventory up to date.
  • Write letters to my sponsor children.
  • Set up new cash book system to start from June 1.
  • Clean up at least two of my 'clutter corners'.


The theme for this week's Colour Monday is strawberries!



From a Michael Miller fabric

Have a colourful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment