Wednesday 14 December 2016

New Direction For Me

While I have been on my little blogging 'holiday', I have started studying for my Master Aromatherapists Diploma. I am really loving it and am finding it so empowering to be able to take care of my own and my family's wellness naturally.




I have always been interested in this area and have been using it for a while, but thought I would like to spend some of my free time(!) studying in a more official capacity.
So interesting - I could talk for hours about it. I am such a science geek that I love all the analysis of the various essential oils, but I won't bore you with that.


I am looking forward to 2017 being a very productive and special year.




I know, I'm a bit early to be talking about this, but 2017 is an open road stretching ahead of us - let's make it a fantastic journey!


What are you hoping for in 2017?



8 comments:

  1. I don't know very much about aromatherapy but I would love to know more. Just started to think about next year no real plans formulated as yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is certainly very interesting! Look forward to seeing what you will be doing in 2017.

      Delete
  2. Well done! I have also in the last month had a change of direction and it is part empowering and part terrifying!! Here is to 2017 and all the good things that will come with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! Change is always scary as well as exhilarating. I am sure 2017 will reward us for stepping out of comfort zones.

      Delete
  3. How exciting Jayne. I always find new starts fascinating no matter if it is other people changing directions or heading out on new journeys or whether it is me in the hot seat. 2016 does seem to be a year of endings and turning towards the new for so many people. Best of luck with your studies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am looking forward to 2017 being something totally different!

      Delete
  4. I am looking forward to 2017 and starting a brand new year. Also hoping for a good gardening season next year. We had a terrible late frost last spring that killed all the buds. I would like to hear more about aromatherapy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! It is terrible when you put so much time and love into the garden, to see it all wiped out in a moment. Let's hope 2017 will be more rewarding.

      Delete