A friend nominated me to do this exercise on Facebook, so I thought I would share here as well. I would love to hear anyone else's uninteresting facts as well!
So here are 7 uninteresting facts about me.
1. When I was a child, I kept an exercise book with a list of names for my cows, sheep, chickens for when I was a grown up and had my farm.
2. I was called Cuddlepie's nanna for the first time yesterday - how embarassment!
3. I adore watching musicals (and singing all the songs!)
4. I used to wear a power suit and work in a chrome and glass office in the city (and wear runners with my suit on the train to work!)
5. I keep a list of all the books I read (told you I was a nerd!)
6. I still read Shakespeare, even though I don't have to (told you I was a super nerd!)
7. I love to work with wool in all forms and could happily do it all day, every day (probably everyone already knows that).
And one extra one, I need to go to a support group for excessive use of exclamation marks!
And maybe also a group about excessive use of funny pictures about exclamation marks!
Please let me know if you decide to post your own uninteresting facts. I think they are interesting and fun to read anyway.