Today I am thankful for:
- God's blessings, even through the hard times. Well, especially through the hard times.
- The wonderful doctors, nurses, specialists, everyone who are helping my dad through his illness.
- School holidays. The boys are home for three weeks. Whenever there are holidays, I realise just how much I miss them and how much I am missing out on.
- My garden and small farm. Working on the garden, looking after the chickens, growing, all these activities give me peace and ground me. I simply couldn't be without them.
|NOT my garden, but something to aim for!|
- My little Cuddlepie, who turned four this week. Soon my littlest baby will be all grown up!
- My Whirlwind, who is so creative. This is a bow and arrow he made with loom bands.
- My Legoman, who is growing up way too fast for me, but is becoming a wonderful young man. Footy obsessed!