Sunday 1 March 2020

Welcome to Autumn


It is the first day of autumn and I can breathe a sigh of relief. I am very happy to say goodbye to days of 40+ degrees Celcius! 

I will be sad to see the last of the sunflowwers though. These are the last five left in my garden. 


Tonight we had these so cute tiny radishes in our salad. Small but they still packed a punch! 


And I don't think you have met my lovely little boy, Flash. He is a year old now and so sweet. He is my beautiful boy! 



Happy autumn! Or spring, depending on which side of the world you are.

2 comments:

  1. Here in Tassie I don't think we really had summer. Too many cool days for my liking. You must be relieved that cooler days will soon be at your place. Your boy Flash is a sweet fellow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why I want to live in Tassie! I could happily live with no days above 25 or so.

      Delete