So my 'list' for this week is:
- Start (maybe even finish?) Colin Vest.
- Finish Easter Bunny dishcloth.
- Unpack four more boxes from move - and organise contents! I am making this a small number so it will actually be achieved. Plus they are full of wool, organising which means logging it all on Ravelry.
- Dig over daffodil area ready for planting.
- Keep stick picking in the paddock.
- Research/plan apron design for The Great 2015 Apron Swap. Retro and red are my clues to my partner's style! Ideas, anyone?!
That is enough for me, as I should actually achieve those!
Now on to the colour fun!