I did fairly well on last week's list.
Start (maybe even finish?) Colin Vest.(nearly done!) Unpack four more boxes from move - and organise contents! I am making this a small number so it will actually be achieved. Plus they are full of wool, organising which means logging it all on Ravelry.(actually unpacked six - yay me!)
- Dig over daffodil area ready for planting. (only half done)
- Keep stick picking in the paddock. (this will be a never ending weekly job until it is all done)
Research/plan apron design for The Great 2015 Apron Swap. Retro and red are my clues to my partner's style! Ideas, anyone?!(see photos below - I'm still deciding!)
So far, I am thinking either the yellow one on the left of the top picture or the retro apron in the bottom picture. Which one do you like?
This week's list:
- Make apron for swap
- Dig over daffodil area for planting
- Keep stick picking in paddock
- Finish Colin vest (probably tonight as I am so close!)
- Start and finish Scarf In A Scarf
- Unpack four more boxes
- Do three hours of hand quilting on Miss Ballerina's quilt
Now onto the colour!
This week's theme at Porch Swing Quilts is favourite flower. That's easy - daffodil!