So how did last week's list go?
- Make apron for swap - not yet!
Finish Scarf In A Scarf- here it is. Start knitting Cuddlepie's birthday gift- started. It is a knitted character toy, who he loves, so should be a hit. Unpack four more boxes.
- Do three hours of hand quilting on Miss Ballerina's quilt - nope! But I did manage half an hour.
- Clean out and organise freezer - half heartedly began this.
I know this sounds fun - pick up cow poo from paddock for compost- lots more to go though!
This week's list:
- Make apron for swap.
- Finish Peppa Pig toy.
- Unpack four more boxes.
- Do three hours of hand quilting on Miss Ballerina's quilt.
- Clean out and organise freezer.
- Begin drawing/planning the new vegie/fruit tree garden area.
- Research and knit/sew for my new project.
I am super, super excited about the fun new project I am undertaking. You can read all about it in this blog post.
I would love to have you visit!
For Colour Monday, the theme this week is spring! Of course, it is autumn here, but who doesn't love spring?!
My very favourite image of spring would have to be daffodils, but I can't keep showing daffodils all the time just because I love them. So I will go with my second best spring image, apple blossom. Especially as we have boxes and boxes of apples from our tree to remind me what that beautiful blossom will become.
Have a lovely week - hope all your plans work out!