Last week's list:
- Make apron for swap (not done, as I realised that my niece's birthday is the 20th March and the swap isn't due until 30th. So substituted make niece's birthday gift here! That is all finished and I will blog about it tomorrow for KCCO).
Dig over daffodil area for planting(done, but now trying to decide whether I will use this area or have plantings down either side of the driveway).
- Keep stick picking in paddock (this will never end - I may just take it off the list and you can take it for granted that I am out there, picking up sticks in the paddock, nearly every day!)
Finish Colin vest (probably tonight as I am so close!)Yes, I did finish that night!
- Start and finish Scarf In A Scarf (started; I am about halfway).
Unpack four more boxes.I actually unpacked five boxes and most importantly, I only kept a total of one and a half boxes. The op shops won't have room for my donations soon!
- Do three hours of hand quilting on Miss Ballerina's quilt (hmmm, didn't eventuate at all!)
So for this week:
- Make apron for swap.
- Finish Scarf In A Scarf
- Start knitting Cuddlepie's birthday gift
- Unpack four more boxes.
- Do three hours of hand quilting on Miss Ballerina's quilt
- Clean out and organise freezer
- I know this sounds fun - pick up cow poo from paddock for compost
For Colour Monday this week, the theme is Ireland. Ireland is one of the places I would most like to visit - all that beautiful green lushness compared to the dryness of Australia just looks so inviting. And who doesn't adore an Irish accent! Oh my, I could listen to Liam Neeson all day!
Have a lovely week!